Why I swipe left..I don’t care that it’s the internet. First impression still count.
- Photos with the biggest fish they’ve caught- don’t want to be a fishermen’s widow
- Photos with them topless in bed-only after sex
- Photos taken with drugged tigers- I mean really? You’re not brave. The poor tigers
- Photos with young kids-not baby sitting
- Photos of selfies- love these..as the background is a dead giveaway- dirty bathroom mirror reflections, big mess out the back, they live in a dump. Oh and the ones with toilets and urinals are the worse 😂
- Photos with sunnies-they are hiding their eyes trying to look cool?
- Photos with their pets-which is cuter? The pets 😂
- Photos with pretty girls-what the?
- Photos of men that looks like they are in their 60s saying they are only 49- come on. They all do it. My FWB is 49 he’s changed his to 44 when I told him he’s got a baby face 😂
- Photos of fish pouts or puckered lips 😂 yes the men does them too 😂
- Photos of them with filters on. Really? Grown men looking silly with rabbit ears and what not?
- Photos of them holding a beer and a ciggie- not into smokers or drinkers
- Photos of gym junkies-showing their muscles ? Does it means you are inadequate somewhere else 😂
- Love it when they say they are active and you see their photos to mean otherwise. You can’t say you’re active when you look like a slob.
- Photos not showing teeth- not risking bad teeth or no teeth at all 😂
- Photos of them poking their tongue out-to show they are good at giving oral ? 😂
Ummm will add more when I remember